2 minutes to read this email:
1. 6 transactions per day is a great starting point
2. Suggested texting promotions
3. Texting prices
4. Review Your loyalty
5. Some promotions To Run
Loyalty is about increasing the customer visits to your shop. Nothing more.
Most clients we have will have customer visits at an average of 1.8 visits per month.
If you get that to 1.98 visits per month that's a ten percent growth on your loyalty based sales. Based on a program with 2000 members if you can get 200 customers to make one extra purchase per month then you will be up 10% in loyalty sales…! Remember that's a little more than 6 transactions a day.
200 extra transactions are possible when you run the following 'triggered' or automatic campaigns. So remember the system picks these customers out of your data base and sends the agreed text to them on its own you don't have to do it.
Now with our fully integrated texting platform which was completed only two weeks ago we can programme texts to incentivise the below average shoppers to increased visits.
For example if your average customer visit is 1.7 visits per customer per month (normal) then we can programme the texts to go out each month to customers who shop below that average(say customers who only visit once a month) and the texts can be personalised.
Example "Hi Mary, did you know if you shop twice at xxx butchers this month you will get 50 bonus points, by the way you now have 236 points"
Or another example is " Hi Mary, you have just qualified for a new reward at xxxx butchers, call in this weekend and see what you can get for your 500 points"
"Hi Mary, Happy Birthday from xxx Butchers, if you shop with us this month we will credit your account with 100 bonus points"
You can also set the loyalty system to send a text out to missing customers, say a customer hasn't shopped with you fro 60 dayts then you have everything to gain by having a text go to that customer with an offer eg "Hi Mary, when you shop at xxx Buthcers this month we have a very special offer for you, A €5 euro voucher when you spend over €10" This buying your customers back but remember its only going to perhaps 20 or 30 people each month.
The system will tell you in the reporting how much revenue you have received from any of the above offers you run… Its intelligent customer management at its best.
There are lots more promotions we can run for you, all of the above will automatically go out themselves based on the software analysis of your customers each month
Re Texting prices
1. All texting will now be sent from the loyalty system and you can use your visa debit or credit card to buy texting credit. We are no longer in the texting loop that is, you don't buy from us as a middleman, instead you pay Clickatell direct. BUT the pricing you get is wholesale pricing so you can get texts for as low as 1.8 cents for a lot of you that will be nearly a 50% discount on your current rates.
2. However, even though you are buying the texts from Clickatell you are using your loyalty software to send the texts. You will show you how to do this. I urge you to use this method of texting as you can get your texting cheaper than you are currently paying plus you can get all the automated suggested texts above and more but you can also send your weekly texts through the loyalty system now as well.
3. Data security, because the texts are sent direct from the loyalty system it means there is better security as your data is not being extracted manually and being sent to someone in a texting company instead it is going out directly from the loyalty system without any human contact(therefore less room for error)
4. 'Data Freshness' By using the integrated texting on the loyalty system it means that if you recruit a new customer today then they are also on your texting list today. Currently many of you are using text lists that are several months old with your texting provider.
5. You can add and remove numbers directly from the loyalty system. So if a customer asks you to remove their number you can do this in the loyalty screen.
6. Below in the image you can see an SMS button in the checkout screen. This button allows you to text the customer who's account you are in. So for example by pressing this button any of your staff can send a text to an individual customer, E.g. "Your meat order is ready at xxx Butchers" or "Your meat is being delivered to your home now""You left your keys behind at XXX Butchers"
Loyalty review: If anyone would like us to review their loyalty with them please email me. Also if you wish to use the texting facility please let us know as this will take about ten days to get you live on the system and train you, the training youll be glad to know only takes ten minutesJ.
Some promotions to run.. Remember Often its not the promotion you run but how you run it..
Talk your promotion up…
Offer free samples
Give bonus points
Double points week once per month
Buy your mobile number for €1… if we don't have your mobile you get €1 off your shopping.
The great points buy back… We'll buy your points back this weekend for 2p for every point you've got.. Imagine 500 points get you a €10 euro!!
Double Point Stickers on selected product..
Remember…your marketing needs to be consistent this means you should have events instore every month and always something interesting to say on loyalty promotions.
Finally We are currently assembling a full marketing manual that you will be able to implement into your shop to cover each month of the year. This is the full marketing plan for a butcher shop for 12 months all you'll have to do is follow it..
Finally… Thanks to each of you for your business.
Customer Connect - Data Marketing & Loyalty
Address: Unit 6, ERIC Building, Institute of Technology Carlow, Kilkenny Road, Carlow.
Tel: +353 (0) 1 485 3203
Fax: +353 (0)1 5261012
Mobile: +353 (0) 87 2368956
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Please note: the contents of this email are not to be taken as representing the views or opinions of Customer Connect Loyalty Ltd or its associated or subsidiary companies from time to time, save where the same are provided to you and evidenced in writing and duly signed by a current Director of Customer Connect Loyalty Ltd.